Infection / Destruction / Hope

The 3rd and final Morningstar Saga book, SURVIVORS, is now available for pre-order here!

The Morningstar Saga
Register  |   |   |  Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
ZombieHunter

Avatar / Picture

MODERATOR
Registered:
Posts: 3,120
Reply with quote  #26 
I think I left off at 9? Whichever one was Here We Remain. I think it's 9. I have 1-8 in a compendium book, 1000+ pages, and then Vol 9. I'm gonna have to get the next ones.
__________________
Men get arrested, dogs get put down.
Nurgle

Avatar / Picture

Veteran
Registered:
Posts: 1,120
Reply with quote  #27 

not gonna shell out 45 bucks just yet to get 9-11 might wait a bit though i did like the story


__________________
Beej

Avatar / Picture

Refugee
Registered:
Posts: 61
Reply with quote  #28 
bit of a bump on this one...

but has anyone managed to get hold of number 11 paperback issue of the living dead, had it on order from amazon uk and got an e-mail yesterday saying that it had been "discontinued" like wtf!

Quote:
We regret to inform you that we have been unable to obtain the following item:

Robert Kirkman "The Walking Dead Volume 11"

This item has now been cancelled from your order #***-*******-******* and we can confirm that you have not been charged for it.

We are no longer able to offer this item for sale. Our supplier has informed us that this item has been discontinued and is no longer available.

Please accept our apologies for any disappointment or inconvenience caused.


Livy

Avatar / Picture

Trooper
Registered:
Posts: 572
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beej
bit of a bump on this one...

but has anyone managed to get hold of number 11 paperback issue of the living dead, had it on order from amazon uk and got an e-mail yesterday saying that it had been "discontinued" like wtf!

Quote:
We regret to inform you that we have been unable to obtain the following item:

Robert Kirkman "The Walking Dead Volume 11"

This item has now been cancelled from your order #***-*******-******* and we can confirm that you have not been charged for it.

We are no longer able to offer this item for sale. Our supplier has informed us that this item has been discontinued and is no longer available.

Please accept our apologies for any disappointment or inconvenience caused.




Yeah I got V11 paper back not long ago from amazon.co.uk

__________________
Beej

Avatar / Picture

Refugee
Registered:
Posts: 61
Reply with quote  #30 
not what i wanted to hear.. i think a lovely email to amazon is in order... takes the piss really, think i might search the interbone for anywhere else that does it

Nurgle

Avatar / Picture

Veteran
Registered:
Posts: 1,120
Reply with quote  #31 

doesnt borders and B&N have online stores as well?


__________________
Beej

Avatar / Picture

Refugee
Registered:
Posts: 61
Reply with quote  #32 
borders went into administration and im in the UK so B&N isnt really an option, looks like i might have to get the train to liverpool as theres a store there that deals with graphic novels...
John_Brian_K

Avatar / Picture

Post-Accumulating Whore
Registered:
Posts: 2,750
Reply with quote  #33 

Relevant


__________________
====
JBK
Dec 09, 2009 at 10:18 AM
========================
"Something my granddad used to tell us. You know Macumba? Voodoo. My granddad was a priest in Trinidad. He used to tell us, "When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth."
ZombieHunter

Avatar / Picture

MODERATOR
Registered:
Posts: 3,120
Reply with quote  #34 
Not
__________________
Men get arrested, dogs get put down.
Doomsday

Avatar / Picture

P.A. Warrior
Registered:
Posts: 2,798
Reply with quote  #35 
- bump -

Did anyone else read the latest issue last week?  Is Rick the new Jesus?  I know we already have a Jesus but... Is Rick the new messiah?

Godmules

Avatar / Picture

Great Googlely Moogly
Registered:
Posts: 1,115
Reply with quote  #36 

damn really, i only collect the paper back now.. uggh Rick is going crazy


__________________
Doomsday

Avatar / Picture

P.A. Warrior
Registered:
Posts: 2,798
Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godmules

damn really, i only collect the paper back now.. uggh Rick is going crazy



That wasn't my first impression.  I think he's discovered a town full of frightened weaklings who can't defend themselves, and the fact that he was ABLE to kill an armed man with his bare hands is what surprised them, not the audacity of it.
Doomsday

Avatar / Picture

P.A. Warrior
Registered:
Posts: 2,798
Reply with quote  #38 
Issue #100 came out this week.  One of the covers is a wrap-around that show Rick standing over a pile of all the people in his crew who have died so far in the series.  It's pretty cool.

...The actual issue, not so much   I hope this "Something to Fear" arch has a decent ending, cuz this shit is getting too depressing.
jake1100

Avatar / Picture

Veteran
Registered:
Posts: 1,451
Reply with quote  #39 
ive been wanting to start reading the comics, instead of waiting like 6 months for a graphic novel, but i dont know which comic takes off after the last graphic novel


__________________
"Legal" and "illegal" are fuzzy gray areas for me.

I go with "moral" and "immoral" instead. Those are usually pretty clear-cut.

-Z
Doomsday

Avatar / Picture

P.A. Warrior
Registered:
Posts: 2,798
Reply with quote  #40 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake1100
ive been wanting to start reading the comics, instead of waiting like 6 months for a graphic novel, but i dont know which comic takes off after the last graphic novel



It should say it on the title page.  In the small print down there with the copyright info.  It'll say something like, "originally published in single magazine format as Walking Dead #xx-xx."

I think the last one to come out was Vol. 16, which was #91-96.  And every volume contains 6 issues, so multiply your volume # by 6, and that should be the last comic # you've read.
Godmules

Avatar / Picture

Great Googlely Moogly
Registered:
Posts: 1,115
Reply with quote  #41 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
Issue #100 came out this week.  One of the covers is a wrap-around that show Rick standing over a pile of all the people in his crew who have died so far in the series.  It's pretty cool.

...The actual issue, not so much   I hope this "Something to Fear" arch has a decent ending, cuz this shit is getting too depressing.



That last page killed me when I saw who died

__________________
richteetwo

Carrier Chow
Registered:
Posts: 5
Reply with quote  #42 
Aye... I have seriously been considering packing this in. I was majorly pissed after the last couple of deaths. Grrrrrrrr
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.